Saturday, July 3, 2010

♥ Pieces of My Heart ♥

♥ ♥ ♥
I thought I knew what it was to love
Until I met you
I thought my arms knew how to hold
then I held you
♥ ♥ ♥
I never knew such joy
as when I was with you
I thank my lucky stars
for every moment we had together
♥ ♥ ♥
You are forever on my mind
You are permanently embedded in my heart
My love, my heart, my soul
You were once mine
♥ ♥ ♥
Arms so empty now
A ceaseless river of tears
My chest a cavern
Where my heart once was
♥ ♥ ♥
Gone is all the joy
That exists only where you are
You have taken my heart
Because it can't let go
♥ ♥ ♥
Someday you will remember
Someday you will find me
because as time goes by, it returns
The pieces of my heart
♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment