Saturday, August 21, 2010

Moonlight Memories is a collection of poems, haiku and songs I wrote many years ago. Here are some:

A Flower
M.J. Lineberry

A flower blooms once
Enchants with its perfection
Scents the air and dies


Petals
M.J. Lineberry

Pastel colors softly paint
petals that send sweet
fragrance for all to enjoy

In My Garden
M.J. Lineberry

In my garden grows
daisies, white and morning glory blues
Red and pink, and a single yellow rose
Beauty in breathtaking hues.


The Bridge Across Time
M.J. Lineberry (parts of a song)

I'll hold your hand
and you can hold mine
as together we stand
on the bridge across time

Together we can make it through
anything that gets in our way
Don't stop, I'm with you
Hour by hour, day by day

Many things can tear us apart
so we have to be strong
trust the love in our heart
will keep us together our whole lives long

I'll hold your hand
and you hold mine
on the other side we stand
of the bridge across time
<> <> <>

Wolves
by M.J. Lineberry

They howl and whistle
at every pretty girl
Like they would want them!

Secrets
by M.J.Lineberry

There are no secrets
Darkness now fades silently
Gives way to the light

No comments:

Post a Comment